January 14, 2014

week 23:


Julianne:

You are picking up speed. You now weigh about a pound in a half, and measure around 8.5 inches, about the length of an ear of corn. I feel like my belly can't get much bigger, but I know from experience it can and will. It's becoming harder and harder to bend over, and my belly has been aching from all the growing it's been doing. Your Daddy has taken over giving Elliott baths until you arrive. Despite the discomfort of my growing belly, I still feel pretty good. I've had lots of energy, and have been trying to take advantage of it while I can.

Someone asked me the other day what I'm craving this time around. I haven't had any crazy cravings. Anything chocolate sounds good, but I also like to snack on salty things like cheese and crackers.  There is one thing I've had to have every morning though, a breakfast sandwich! I've always been a Cheerios for breakfast kind of girl, but since you took up residence in my belly, I can't start my day without a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit. Luckily, I did find a lower calorie option at the grocery store (whole wheat English muffin, egg whites, and turkey sausage) to keep me from swinging through the McDonald's drive through every morning.

I get more anxious to have you here every day. I can't wait to see what you'll look like. I picture us spending lots of time together as you get older, shopping, going to see chick flicks, and of course doing your hair… I simply cannot wait!

Momma loves you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Your dress is adorable...as are you, of course!! :)

    ReplyDelete