June 9, 2014

a few photos from the past month:

The past month has been a bit of a whirlwind, I haven't had much time to document what we've been up to, but here are a few photos of our life lately. Our sweet babies take center stage right now, and they are bringing us lots of joy even in the midst of chaos. We both look at each other several times a day and say "I'm so happy to be sharing this crazy life." We loose our tempers and we're sleep deprived, but at the end of the day, the good far outweighs the bad, and we can't help but be grateful.

^^^ our little lady is starting to wake up and be more alert. ^^^

^^^ first trip of the summer to pia and poppy's lake house. ^^^

^^^ getting a little vitamin d at the lake. ^^^

^^^ enjoying his first ice cream sandwich, and he was sweet enough to share with momma. ^^^

^^^ headed to church. ^^^

^^^ how I get things done these days. ^^^

^^^ caught a sweet little smile. ^^^



2 comments:

  1. I can't get over that sweet girl's beautiful hair! LOVE it! Hope you guys are doing well. It only gets better and better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, her hair! I can't believe how dark it is and how much she has - it's SO SO cute! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun doing it as she gets older! :)

    ReplyDelete